Fees for the 2017 Hunting Season and all prices are quoted in US Dollars.
1 (One) Hunter/Client & 1 Professional Hunter – $400/Day/Hunter
2 (Two) Hunters/Clients & 1 Professional Hunter – $300/Day/Hunter
Non-Hunters/Observers – $175/Day/Person
Included in the Daily Rate:
- Services of a Licensed Professional Hunter, Tracker/s, Skinner/s, Camp Personnel, Hunting Vehicle and Field Transportation.
- Accommodation within the Hunting Areas for the duration of your stay. Please note that all traveling during your Safari, example from one area to another, will be considered as a “Hunting Day” even though you may not actually hunt that day.
- All meals, beverages and soft drinks. Alcoholic beverages will be served in moderation and if it is exceeded beyond reasonable limit/s, then you, the client, will be held responsible for additional costs incurred as a result.
- Daily laundry service.
- Field Preparation of Trophies.
- License Fees (wherever applicable).
- Transportation of your Trophies to a Taxidermist. (See Additional Information)
- Value Added Tax on the daily rate, currently at 14%.
Not Included in the Daily Rate:
- Trophy Fees of all animals killed or confirmed wounded and lost, i.e. all animals must be paid for, even if not found after it was confirmed wounded.
- Accommodation before and after the contracted hunting period, example if you have to stay over in a Hotel before or after your hunt.
- Dipping, packing and shipping of your Trophies to their final destination.
- Commercial and Air-Charter flights between Hunting Areas.
- Medical Expenses ( Please have your own Medical & Personal Insurance )
- Gratuities to Staff.
- Rifle Hire @ $ 25/Day, including ammunition.
- Pick-up and Return to/from International Airport at $ 250/Person.
- Birdshooting at $ 100/Day/Hunter (Daily Bag-limits will apply, depending on species)
Trophy Fees for the 2017 Hunting Season in US Dollars:
|Bush Pig||500||Duiker Blue||750|
|Duiker Grey||400||Duiker Red||750|
|Springbuck (Common)||400||Small Cats (Lynx, Cerval)||400|
Other Species and African Locations / Destinations on application with the relevant Trophy Fees.
Note : A list of references is available on request – This is done to ensure the privacy of our clients